Our library has only three rules. If you choose not to follow these rules, I will give you a warning. If you continue to ignore the rules, I will ask you to leave the library for the day.
1. Be respectful of all other people in the library. This includes the librarian, other adults, and fellow students. I expect all people to treat each other with kindness and respect in the library.
2. Be responsible for the materials you use. This includes books that you check out, games you play while in the library, or the computers in the computer area. Pick up all game pieces, etc., when you are done using them and treat our books with care when you check them out.
3. No food, gum, candy, or drinks are allowed in the library. All of these things must be left outside when you come in. If you want to come to the library at lunch time, eat your lunch first and then come join in the fun!
Monday: 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Tuesday: 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Wednesday: 7:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Thursday: 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Friday: 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Here are some helpful links!
- Alameda County Public Library
- Destiny Quest (our library's catalog)
- From the Biblio Files
- Hayward Public Library
- Mrs. Readerpants (another book review blog)
The Readers Bill of Rights
- The right not to read.
- The right to skip pages.
- The right not to finish a book.
- The right to reread.
- The right to read anything.
- The right to escapism.
- The right to read anywhere.
- The right to browse.
- The right to read out loud.
- The right not to defend your tastes.